ABOUT THIS POLICY
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
When you interact with us, by using our Website or communicating with us we may collect some data from you. The following bullet points describe that information.
- You may give us information about yourself if you complete any online contact forms or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant chat, social media or otherwise).
This information may include your name, address or location, phone number, email address, date of birth or age, gender, amongst other information.
- Information we receive from other accounts or sources: we may receive information about you from your other accounts or other websites, including data brokers, social media providers like Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks, analytics partners, amongst others.
- We supplement the data you provide to us with data from data append services such as public or social graph data in order to better serve you with content. We may append information about you that is publicly available. This information may be associated with your personal information such as name, email address, physical address, or phone number.
- Information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the Website, certain information will be automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
- Cookies: we’ve set out more details about cookies below, but these small text files can help improve your experience with the Website and make it easier to interact with us. This may include storing your location, language preferences, Website information, amongst others. This prevents you from re-entering information between sessions, or ensures that items you wish to order don’t disappear as you navigate between pages on our Website;
- Device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on which type of device you are using and the settings on that device. The information your device may provide is your device’s IP address, the browser you are using, your network provider, the pages you have visited on our Website, your time zone and country location, the type of device and operating system you are using, how you reached our Website, amongst others.
- Information we collect in our facilities: We may correlate information you choose to provide in our facilities with our IT systems information, in order to give you an improved experience, and customer service.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
To make our Website work and to optimize your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways. The key purposes for which we use your information are as follows:
- to administer, maintain, and optimize our Website, our services and your experience: we want you to have the best experience possible when you interact with us, when you use our Website, our services or when you visit our facilities. To do this, we use your information (including log data, statistical information, and device information) to ensure that the Website and its features are functioning correctly, to adapt and customize our Website to better suit your preferences, and to provide pages specific to your language or location. We may also work with selected third parties to enrich, match or combine some of your information to provide you with customized offers and personalized services:
- to provide you with customer services: if you contact our customer services team or provide us with feedback for any reason, whether by email, phone, chat, or otherwise, we will use your information (including your name, phone number, and email address) to help us categorize the communication, respond to you, and where appropriate, investigate, and resolve any issue or incident that you may have;
- to advertise and promote our Website, products, services and brand: where you give consent, we may use images of you on our Website, social media sites (e.g. Instagram) to promote our products, services and brand;
- to carry out research, analysis, and surveys on your use of our Website, and views: where you have opted in to receive communications from us, we may use your personal details (including your name, address, email address, and phone number) to send you polls and surveys to find out your views of our Website and services. We may also carry out analysis of, and research into, the ways that you use our Website so we can optimize the Website and your experience. We may use third parties to carry out any research, analysis, and surveys, or to deliver incentives in return for your participation in polls, as further set out below;
WITH WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
To provide the Website and our services, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties. To do this, we may share your information with these third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- third party service providers for business purposes: to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. These include analytics companies to enable our marketing, research companies to help us carry out surveys, IT/technology providers to support, maintain and provide our technology and IT infrastructure and others. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products; we do not allow these third parties to disclose or use your information for any other purposes. We have high expectations and requirements in their handling of your personal information, as you do in ours, so that your information is always handled in your best interest and privacy.
- advertisers for marketing purposes: we may provide your information to our advertising and social media partners (including Facebook, Twitter and Mailchimp) where they require the data to select and serve relevant adverts about our services to you and others;
- to comply with legal requests: on occasion we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of law, a court order, or another legal process. Although we dispute requests wherever suitable, in some cases we may have to share your information with the regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we consider it appropriate, and provided we are not prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal demands;
- aggregated information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a dataset of information about the usage of our Website, and other general, grouped information about our customers. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymized, meaning it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides a valuable insight into the use of our Website and we may therefore share it with selected third parties. These parties may include providers of plugins or similar technologies to help measure traffic and our investors. Please note that we do not share your information with any third-party advertisers or networks for the provision of third party advertising on our Website.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Privacy setting options in most modern browsers allow you to block some of these cookies but remember that it may affect the performance of our services.
There are different types of cookies. The following paragraphs clarify the purpose of our cookies.
Most of our cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, existing services cannot be provided.
Persistent cookies are stored until its expiration date ends. Some options, functions or preferences can be stored in these types of cookies.
Our services contain both first and third-party cookies to collect statistics and user data in aggregate and individual form in analysis tools to optimize our site and to present you with relevant marketing material. As an example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site.
Our third-party cookies also include marketing cookies or advertising cookies. They are used to track visitors across websites and/or marketing channels. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Social media cookies can allow you to share what you’ve been doing on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
SECURITY AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use email contacts that contain our domain name, so they are easily recognized.
Some data may be forwarded to third-parties only to provide you with services such as present you with relevant material or to be used in analytic tools in order to collect statistics or optimize our website. Your personal data will only be connected with your cookies if you are logged in with your website account, for the purposes explained above.
CONTACTING US AND ACCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Use the online contact form
Phone us on +351 229 736 483 (available Monday to Friday 8.00 to 17.00 UK time)
Email us on: hello @ rorene.pt
Write to us at: Rorene Confecções Lda, Rua das laranjeiras, nº30 – 34, 4445-491 Ermesinde, Porto, Portugal.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY